Make sure Link with Contacts is enabled:
- Launch the iOS Settings app.
- Find and tap Dappre.
- Make sure the Link with Contacts toggle switch is active.
Make sure Dappre has access to your Contacts. If you previously denied Dappre from accessing your iOS Contacts follow these steps:
- Open the iOS Settings app.
- Go to Privacy > Contacts.
- A list of applications that have requested access to your contacts will appear. Find Dappre.
- Activate the toggle switch to allow Dappre to access your Contacts.