If you have configured your iOS Contacts app to use Exchange please be aware of the following limitations:
- Website Address: Exchange can only handle one website address, Dappre will overwrite any existing url (if available on a Dappre card).
- Phone Number: Unfortunately it is not possible to add a custom label to the phone number. This is why a phone number synced by Dappre receives a label called ‘Pager’.
- Email Address: Exchange has a 3 email address limit. The rules for syncing are as follows:
- if Dappre email address already exists: do nothing
- if Dappre email address does not already exist and one can still be added then it is added
- if Dappre email address does not already exist and none can be added, then the last one will be overwritten